Thursday, October 7, 2010

UNPRODUCTIVE WEEK
Well it's kind of been a very unproductive week for me.  My husband has been really sick all week, so I've been taking the time to care for him and the baby.  I haven't had a chance to much of anything.  Thankfully Willow and I have managed to dodge his illness.  Knock on wood!! 
This weekend is my 31st birthday and I plan on relaxing and doing some fun fall activities with the family.  We are going to an apple orchard on Sunday to pick apples and pumpkins.  Monday we will be indulging in a delicious Thanksgiving meal at the restaurant at Upper Canada Village in Morrisburg.  It's always so nice to go there in the fall.  Anyways, looking forward to a nice weekend.  


So I wanted to mention something about this great art studio and a group of local artists that I discovered a few years back in Ottawa.  The group is called "Enriched bread artists".  The name comes from the simple fact that they work out of a former bread factory located on Gladstone Ave.  Every year they open there doors to the public in October to come in and visit there studio spaces.  It's really neat because it's all broken up into separate rooms and you can freely walk through and look at all there work.  So if you are interested in art and you would like to check this out, I would highly suggest it.  They have a website and the dates for the open house are coming up soon.  Check it out!!!
http://www.enrichedbreadartists.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment