Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FASHIONABLE BABY
I know I've been slacking the last couple of days, but really I haven't been.  I just can't post anything up here because everything is Christmas presents.  However I did manage to create something yesterday.  It was 2:45 and I usually leave at 3:30 to pick up my husband at work.  All of a sudden I decided to make my daughter some leg warmers because it's getting pretty nippy outside lately.  I had a sweater of mine that I love but some how I managed to get a hole in it.  So I used the sleeves of the sweater to make baby leg warmers.  There was so much sweater left over that I thought I could make her a matching hat.  I managed to do all of that and take pictures of her with it on, in less then 45 minutes.  I literally laughed out loud to myself when I got it on her.  She just looked to friggin adorable.  Here are a few photos and I hope to make one more thing out of that sweater.  We'll see what I can come up with.  



2 comments:

  1. There is a newspaper in Ottawa called "epic times". I've been meaning to tell you that, hahaha

    ReplyDelete