Tuesday, October 12, 2010



BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
So as usual my birthday always falls on Thanksgiving weekend.  All I wanted to do was spend some time outside in the beautiful fall weather, despite the entire family being sick.  The fresh air probably did us a bit of good.  We went to Cannamore orchard in Crysler to pick some apples and once again I did NOT get to pick apples.  Some day I will pick them myself I swear.  I guess we were a week to late according to the lady at the orchard.  We were however able to still buy a basket of lobo apples and a giant pumpkin.  
On our way back from the orchard we decided to stop at St Albert's cheese. $20 bucks goes a long way there, tons and tons of cheese.  Curds, pickled, swiss, mozza and so on...yum!!  So I guess it was a fun filled day of all sorts of different food.  
Monday we had our Thanksgiving dinner at Upper Canada Village, as usual it was very nice. I only wish that Fall was a little bit longer.  


Cannamore Orchard

Kind of feeling like this guy after all that turkey!!

Upper Canada Village




Upper Canada Village

No comments:

Post a Comment