Sunday, October 17, 2010

SALAD FOUR.....NOT THE BEST 
Friday finally arrived and it was the last day of the week for eating salad.  This was a version of an Asian salad that I make often.  It's usually just made with mango's and lots of other veggies.  To make it a little hardier I decided to add some spicy shrimp.  Spicy was not the word to describe these shrimp. I thought when I read the recipe that 1/4 cup of chili paste seemed like wayyyyy too much, so I cut it down to 2 tbls and even that made them out of this world hot.  Don't get me wrong I love heat in my food but this was brutal.  We decided to wipe them down with paper towels to get the sauce off so we could some what stand them enough to eat.  I'm not even going to bother putting up the recipe for this one, but you can have a peak.



No comments:

Post a Comment