Thursday, October 21, 2010

SWEET N SALTY
We are nearing the end of our two week salad challenge, but really hasn't really been a challenge at all.  However some seem to think poor Marty is starving to death.  I just happened to mention that some were mentioning having a week of steak on the drive home from work last night.   Low and behold what does he decides he wants for dinner....STEAK...yuk!!!  I'm not a red meat eater so that idea was not so appealing to me.  I figured I had tortured him enough with salads, so I allowed him to break the streak and have steak and cheese sandwiches (with a side of salad of course).  I myself went ahead and ate my really delicious fig salad.  I would have to say this one was my favorite of all of them.  So many combinations of flavors that all worked really well together.  
I was also told that It was mandatory that I post photos of his steak...so here are the pics.




2 comments:

  1. Salad looks good as always (despite the figs) but those steak sandwiches... they didn't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak Sandwiches 0 Marty's belly 1.

    Salad was amazing, if you haven't had figs, you really should as they are sweet and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete