Thursday, September 30, 2010

RAIN AGAIN
Yet another rainy day in Ottawa.  The only good thing is that I've managed to get a lot of stuff done. I think I have about 5 projects on the go right now.  Keeps me busy!!  
I can't believe it's Friday already tomorrow.  I love the weekends because Marty's home and I get a little bit of a break from being on mommy duty 24/7.  I'm hoping we will have some nice fall weather this weekend, that would be nice.  Next weekend is my birthday and all I want to do is go pick apples at an orchard and hit up "Third World Bazaar".  If you don't know about this place, it's in Manotick, just outside of Ottawa.  Very cool place.  It's this country barn type building and it's a great place to start your Christmas shopping.  People travel the world all year long and buy lots of great things like home decor, clothing, jewellery and so on.  They then have a 7 week sale in this barn and sell it for great prices.  It's a really great concept and a good place to get a unique gift for someone.  Anyways check out the website www.ThirdWorldBazaar.ca


Well happy Friday tomorrow!!! Gotta go out in the rain to pick up the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment