Tuesday, September 14, 2010



THE LEFEBVRES
So I figured I would add a few more things that I've been working on lately.  Kind of just trying to get the hang of the blogging stuff.  I designed this poster last year for my husband and I's wedding.  It was on an easel outside of the entrance to our reception.  We had photo's taken for our engagement, so I used one of the photo's to create this poster.  We are both big Beatles fans, so I designed it with them in mind.  I finally had it framed a few weeks ago and it is now hanging our newly renovated living room wall.  We are loving the "purple" wall!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poster was a BIG hit at your wedding reception. A great idea..guests were commenting on how the idea was so creative and personal.

    ReplyDelete