Wednesday, September 29, 2010


COMFORT FOOD
I just felt the need to write about the most delicious meal ever that my husband makes.  I love it when he cooks, because it's a nice little break for me.  Don't get me wrong, I love cooking and great food.  We've made this recipe several times over the last month and I honestly don't think that we breathe while eating it.  It's very simple, but has that expensive meal kind of look to it.  What better combo then salmon, bacon and cheese!!!  Top it off with a bottle of red wine and that's the perfect meal, in my opinion.  YUMMY!!!
I also find that Fall is definitely when I start cooking a lot more, so I'm excited that it is that time of year again.  Looking forward to making some great soups!!



3 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly.... that meal looks colourful and scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe it's a secret ;) Marty and I have been working on our own "menu" for a good couple of years now. We someday want to own our own cafe/restaurant. I'm not joking either. Perhaps you can just come over for dinner one night.

    ReplyDelete