Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BABY MOBILE
Firstly I would like to say, oh how I love rainy days, maternity leave and a bowl of delicious homemade asian soup.  So I also decided to make a cute little mobile for my friends new baby Sienna.  We met her on the weekend, very sweet!!  As much as I'm not a huge fan of pink...I guess every little girl needs a touch of pink in there lives.
This was an idea I found on another crafter's blog.  It is made simply of felt, yarn, thread and two embroidery hoops.  Some what time consuming, but a good project for a rainy day like today.  
Enjoy!
Stay tuned for some ridiculously adorable punk rock booties I made my little Willow.  They are almost done.  













1 comment:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with those creative juices of yours!!! I REALLY like the mobile, Eli. Colette xo

    ReplyDelete