Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LOLOS PETALS                  

As some of you may or may not know, I recently had a precious baby girl.  We decided to name her Willow Mae, simply because we loved the name and my husband and I got married under a beautiful willow tree last summer.  That being said, every since she was born I have felt that she has been an inspiration to me in many ways.  One being my creativity.  I guess I felt for a long time that I didn't have a subject matter.  Now all I want to do is take photos of her, draw her, and make really cute things for her.  


I've been wanting for a really really long time to start some sort of business.  I've never really been able to narrow it down to what exactly.  I have so many interests and I can't seem to pick just one.  Long story short, I want to start trying to sell some of my stuff online.  So I've been racking my brain for a company name. 

Last night, little Willow was playing on her play mat and I heard her start fussing.  I went into the living room to discover her with a little plastic doughnut type toy on her face that she was attempting to chew on.  Don't ask me how she got it there, but she did.  It was definitely picture worthy.  So of course I took the most perfect picture of it.  It looked like if I were to put petals around her head she would look exactly like a flower.  A few minutes later, my husband was talking about something out of a Christmas movie involving the word "petals".  Oh and I should mention that my nickname for my little Willow is "Lolo".  Right then and there it hit me..."Lolos Petals".  I quickly opened up Photoshop this morning and got straight to work on a logo and banner design.  Here it is!!!  

Keep your eye open for my designs....coming soon!!  My main focus will be baby/kid products, but I'm always working on something else that's not always for the little ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment