Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAY MORNING...AND IT'S RAINING :(

Well it's very obvious that winter is just around the corner.  However my favorite time of the year is right before that.  I just love October, for many reasons...it's my birthday, thanksgiving and I in general just love the feeling of the crisp air outside, the colors of fall, the smells and just being able to wear a hoodie!!
Spent the weekend inside and at home for the first time since Willow was born three and a half months ago.  I cannot believe she is almost four months old already.  That being said, I had a lot of time to be crafty.  Unfortunately I cannot really post any of the projects I am finished or I am working on because they are all gifts and someone might catch a peek at one of there's.  My brother in law inspired me a few weeks back that I make all of my Christmas gifts this year.  So guess what...you're all getting homemade gifts.  
Anyways, I've been surrounded by felt all weekend and now it's time to tidy up my mess.  

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome world! LOL. I plan on doing the same this year... now to figure out how to knit a PS3 game for Martin... any tips?

    Keep up the good work Eli! - Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a PS3 game called "Knot your mothers Knitting Tips" by EA Sports with Online capabilities?

    Or am i just crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind these 2, Eli.... there big on the teasing! Great job. You talked about that sewing machine often. Glad it's out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the round colourful things? Looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are parts of a mobile that I am working on for Willow....super cute!!

    ReplyDelete