Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A DONATION FOR A VERY GOOD CAUSE
I recently stumbled upon two sisters from Ottawa who are really great illustrators.  They started a project called theDADproject (drawing a day) after having sadly lost there father to metastatic stage 4 colon cancer in his lungs and liver this past October.  They opened an Etsy shop selling the  drawings and donate $10.00 of every print sold to the Canadian Cancer Society.  They have also been accepting donations from other artists on Etsy and have been selling them as a weekly feature and donating that money as well.  That being said, I felt it was a very good cause and a wonderful idea, so I have donated one of my knitted goods.  It will most likely be featured this Friday, Jan 21st in there shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/theDADproject).  You can also check out there blog to see my bio ( www.theDADproject.com


Here is the neck warmer that I donated to this great project!



No comments:

Post a Comment