Thursday, December 30, 2010

REALLY OLD PAINTINGS....by me!
I was going through some files that my husband just compiled on to a massive server that he's been working on.  We sadly lost some precious photos recently, so we thought it might be a good idea for us to start backing up our stuff.   You'd think we would know better because it's not the first time this kind of thing has happened to us.  Anyhow...I came across some scans of paintings that I did many years ago.  16 years ago to be exact!  Wow, it's some what weird to think that it's been that long since high school.  These 3 paintings have been in good hands for years, and those hands would be my mom's.  She pretty much refuses to allow me to take any of my art from her.  Oh well at least I know where they are.  
So here they are.


Still life 1996
Still life 1997
Johnny Rotten of The Sex Pistols 1997 

No comments:

Post a Comment